Account Executive – Manila
December 3, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Presentation,Telemarketing, Sales, Negotiation, Customer Relations, Leads Generatio
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Experience working in Shipping industry is an advantage
- Logistics and Forwarding experience is a plus
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining relationships with clients, developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements & recommending solutions
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responds to all customer concerns and request promptly with enthusiasm and accuracy.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of GS services in order to effectively communicate company capabilities to existing and new prospects.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competition and reactions from accounts
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Promotes GS brand service thru various networking activities such as attendance to exhibits, conventions, trade shows, etc.
- Prepares and timely submission of reports, presentations, and other documents relating to function.
In Recognition of the Frontliners of the Domestic Shipping Industry
April 7, 2020
Notwithstanding the risks of COVID19, the domestic shipping industry frontliners, our seafarers, the ports, truckers and operations teams continue to work day and night to bring food, medicines and essential needs to the Filipino people. Shipping has often been overlooked as the silent hero, and more so in times like these. Just like the truck […]Learn more
Despite Challenges, We Continue To Support Your Business
March 16, 2020
During these trying times we would like to assure our customers that we are operating with minimal or no disruption to our operations. As we are encouraged to keep the flow of goods uninterrupted, we are here to continue to support your business, whether it be FCL, LCL or other supply chain requirements. While doing […]Learn more
Gothong Southern Spreads Christmas Cheer to Cambagocboc Elementary School
December 11, 2019
Christmas came in a little early this year for the students and families of Cambagocboc Elementary School as the Gothong Southern Foundation Team headed to the mountains last December 7, Saturday to bring gifts with love. Some of the volunteers brought with them their kids to help spread the holiday vibe at Cambagocboc, helping give […]Learn more