Account Executive – Manila
December 3, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Presentation,Telemarketing, Sales, Negotiation, Customer Relations, Leads Generatio
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Experience working in Shipping industry is an advantage
- Logistics and Forwarding experience is a plus
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining relationships with clients, developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements & recommending solutions
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responds to all customer concerns and request promptly with enthusiasm and accuracy.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of GS services in order to effectively communicate company capabilities to existing and new prospects.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competition and reactions from accounts
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Promotes GS brand service thru various networking activities such as attendance to exhibits, conventions, trade shows, etc.
- Prepares and timely submission of reports, presentations, and other documents relating to function.
Gothong Southern Spreads Christmas Cheer to Cambagocboc Elementary School
December 11, 2019
Christmas came in a little early this year for the students and families of Cambagocboc Elementary School as the Gothong Southern Foundation Team headed to the mountains last December 7, Saturday to bring gifts with love. Some of the volunteers brought with them their kids to help spread the holiday vibe at Cambagocboc, helping give […]Learn more
DENTAL MISSION FOR THE 5,200 STUDENTS OF DON CARLOS A. GOTHONG MEMORIAL NATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL.
October 29, 2019
The shortest distance between two people is a smile. It is for this reason that the Gothong Clan spearheaded by Jerry Gothong, in collaboration with Amor & Garcia Dental Company, the Philippine Dental Association(PAD)- Cebu Chapter, Alpa Foundation, Inc. and Gothong Southern Foundation, Inc. (GSF) conducted its first-ever dental mission for 5,200 high school students […]Learn more
FIRST STRATEGY PLANNING FOR CAMBAGOCBOC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Sun Tzu once said that “Every battle is won before it is fought” and last September 27, 2019 the Teachers, School Governing Council, Parents and Teachers Association, and Barangay Officials of Barangay Cambagocboc fought the battle to win the RAFI Seal of Excellence in Education Development “SEED” Competition for Cambagocboc Elementary School, Brgy Sunog, Balamban […]Learn more