Branch Manager (CDO)
November 15, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Preferably Assistant Manager /Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7years in logistics and international transportation, freight forwarding (operations, sales or combination)
- Willing to be assigned in Cagayan de Oro City
- Proven track record in leading/managing sales and operations
- Has strong leadership, business planning, financial analysis, negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable on effective organization and project management.
- Can effectively resolve customer complaints
- Provide forwarding, logistics and transportation industry expertise, guidance and support
- Responsible for growth of business in the region to meet target revenue, at optimized operating expense
- Maintain effective and lasting business relationships within service network and with all clients
- Implement continuous branch operational improvement on processes designed to achieve excellence
- 1 Full time positions available