Branch Manager (CDO)
November 15, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Preferably Assistant Manager /Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7years in logistics and international transportation, freight forwarding (operations, sales or combination)
- Willing to be assigned in Cagayan de Oro City
- Proven track record in leading/managing sales and operations
- Has strong leadership, business planning, financial analysis, negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable on effective organization and project management.
- Can effectively resolve customer complaints
- Provide forwarding, logistics and transportation industry expertise, guidance and support
- Responsible for growth of business in the region to meet target revenue, at optimized operating expense
- Maintain effective and lasting business relationships within service network and with all clients
- Implement continuous branch operational improvement on processes designed to achieve excellence
- 1 Full time positions available
Despite Challenges, We Continue To Support Your Business
March 16, 2020
During these trying times we would like to assure our customers that we are operating with minimal or no disruption to our operations. As we are encouraged to keep the flow of goods uninterrupted, we are here to continue to support your business, whether it be FCL, LCL or other supply chain requirements. While doing […]Learn more
Gothong Southern Spreads Christmas Cheer to Cambagocboc Elementary School
December 11, 2019
Christmas came in a little early this year for the students and families of Cambagocboc Elementary School as the Gothong Southern Foundation Team headed to the mountains last December 7, Saturday to bring gifts with love. Some of the volunteers brought with them their kids to help spread the holiday vibe at Cambagocboc, helping give […]Learn more
DENTAL MISSION FOR THE 5,200 STUDENTS OF DON CARLOS A. GOTHONG MEMORIAL NATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL.
October 29, 2019
The shortest distance between two people is a smile. It is for this reason that the Gothong Clan spearheaded by Jerry Gothong, in collaboration with Amor & Garcia Dental Company, the Philippine Dental Association(PAD)- Cebu Chapter, Alpa Foundation, Inc. and Gothong Southern Foundation, Inc. (GSF) conducted its first-ever dental mission for 5,200 high school students […]Learn more