Branch Manager (CDO)
November 15, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Preferably Assistant Manager /Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7years in logistics and international transportation, freight forwarding (operations, sales or combination)
- Willing to be assigned in Cagayan de Oro City
- Proven track record in leading/managing sales and operations
- Has strong leadership, business planning, financial analysis, negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable on effective organization and project management.
- Can effectively resolve customer complaints
- Provide forwarding, logistics and transportation industry expertise, guidance and support
- Responsible for growth of business in the region to meet target revenue, at optimized operating expense
- Maintain effective and lasting business relationships within service network and with all clients
- Implement continuous branch operational improvement on processes designed to achieve excellence
- 1 Full time positions available
Gothong Southern keeps looking for ways to make things #simplyseamless
September 21, 2020
As we sail into the new normal, Gothong Southern keeps looking for ways to make things #simplyseamless for you and your business. We now accept freight payments and other charges via GCash, to facilitate contactless transactions. Watch this space for further details or contact our Sales and Customer Service Teams nationwide: Metro Manila: 0917 […]Learn more
In Recognition of the Frontliners of the Domestic Shipping Industry
April 7, 2020
Notwithstanding the risks of COVID19, the domestic shipping industry frontliners, our seafarers, the ports, truckers and operations teams continue to work day and night to bring food, medicines and essential needs to the Filipino people. Shipping has often been overlooked as the silent hero, and more so in times like these. Just like the truck […]Learn more
Despite Challenges, We Continue To Support Your Business
March 16, 2020
During these trying times we would like to assure our customers that we are operating with minimal or no disruption to our operations. As we are encouraged to keep the flow of goods uninterrupted, we are here to continue to support your business, whether it be FCL, LCL or other supply chain requirements. While doing […]Learn more