Cook – Sea Based
- Must have a valid NC III and Yellow Card
- With at least 6 mos. on board experience as Cook
- Possess valid seafaring documents
- Willing to serve as reliever on board inter-island vessel
- Exhibits strong management and leadership skills
How To Apply
To apply, please download form and fill up required information.
Data Privacy Notice and Consent Form (Job Applicant)
To ensure that your rights as a Data Subject under Republic Act No. 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 are secured, GOTHONG SOUTHERN PROPERTIES INC. has implemented reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical and technical measures intended to protect your personal information and/or sensitive personal information against any unauthorized, accidental and/or unlawful processing under the following terms and conditions:
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED
The type of personal information or sensitive personal information which the Company may collect either directly or indirectly in relation to your job application for the position of (Ex. Loan Assistant) shall include, among others, the following personal and sensitive personal information:
- Complete Name
- Present, Permanent or Provincial Address
- Land line and Mobile No.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth / Age / Place of Birth
- Civil Status
- TIN / SSS or GSIS No.
- PhilHealth and Pag-IBIG No.
- School Credentials and Educational Attainment
- Driver’s License No.
- NBI & Police Clearance No.
- Employment Medical Clearance
- Past Employment Details
- Character References
- Spouse Name
- Children’s Name
- Spouse Religion
- Spouse TIN, SSS or GSIS No.
II. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Any and all processing of personal information related to your job application shall be made for a legal purpose and/or pursuant to a legal obligation under applicable laws taking into consideration appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality and/or integrity of the personal information involved. This includes, among others, the evaluation and approval of your job application.
III. PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Any and all personal information related to you which may come into the Company’s possession and/or control during the processing of your job application shall be used for the following purposes:
- Processing your job application which shall be based on the information you provide the Company. This shall be used to determine your qualification and/or eligibility for the position which you are applying for hence you should ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all your given personal information;
- Background investigation to determine your qualification on the position you are applying. In line with this, the Company may verify the following personal information to the HR Department of the applicant’s previous company, to wit:
- Name of the Applicant
- Position of the applicant
- Salary of the applicant
- Character and comportment of the applicant
- Job performance of the applicant
The types of information to be verified with the above-enumerated entities involve personal information and/or sensitive personal information. Please be informed that as a data subject, you have the right to access and correct the information, in case of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Enrollment to government mandated agencies like SSS, Pag-ibig and Philhealth including opening of a payroll account should you job application be successful.
For other legitimate and/or business-related purpose. The Company reserves the right to process your personal information in order, among others:
- to comply with applicable laws and legal obligations;
- to respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities;
- to comply with valid legal processes issued by competent government authorities;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company, site visitors, guests, employees or the general public;
- to permit the Company to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the Company may sustain;
- to respond to an emergency; and/or
- to monitor and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
The accuracy and relevancy of the personal information is of vital importance. You are therefore required to inform the Company at the earliest possible time should the personal information in our possession become inaccurate or false.
IV. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
The Company shall only retain your information only for Five (5) years starting day one (1) of your separation from the company and/or until the declared, specific and legitimate purpose has been achieved or the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated. However, the Company reserved its rights to retain your information when necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, for legitimate business purposes, or when provided by law, which must be in accordance with standards followed by the applicable industry or approved by appropriate government agency.
V. CONTACT DETAILS
Should you have concerns questions or matters for clarification with regard to the processing of your personal information by the Company, you may contact the number (032) 234 5946. You may report your concerns and complaints by emailing email@example.com.
By signing this form and submitting your information signifies that you have read and understood the above policy and expressly consent to the processing of your personal and/or sensitive personal information in the manner and for the purpose provided in this notice. You waive your right to go against the company for violation of data privacy law. You understand and accept that this will include access to personal data and records submitted, which may be regarded as personal and/or sensitive personal data as provided under the Data Protection Act of 2012.